Sunday, July 6, 2014

Educational and visa Assistance and Consultation now available

Hello beautiful people, happy new week.

I've been working on a project that has been taking my time. I won't
say the project is completed but the hardest part is done.

Now, I offer assistance to anyone wanting to secure admission abroad
in a very wide range of schools especially Europe and North America.

Jobs and accommodation can be worked out for you but please understand
that these things take time.

Visa assistance to USA, Canada, Dubai, U.K and China available. I'm
partnering with top profile immigration experts in these countries to
help and assist even the hardest of cases.

I'll update with more info from time to time.

Have a blessed week ahead and happy Ramadan kareem to our muslim
brothers and sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment