Thursday, April 30, 2015

Time to rise and shine again

Good day to you all!!!!



I have really missed writing to you and getting responses.

Alot of time has passed. Alot of water has gone under the bridge. I'm a totally new person (of course a better version) and I missed blogging.

Lets catch up.........

I attended a business school/course, I attended french classes, I got jobs at www.ogeconsults.com, www.facebook.com/ogeconsults, www.twitter.com/ogeconsults and at Mc Dedicts Estates. It was all thanks to this blog and sheer hardwork. It has been fun and I thought I will never have the time to come here again but old loves die hard so here I am. Due to my training in various fields, I hope to concentrate more on blogging on things which will affect the average Nigerian in a positive way not just gossip.

God willing I hope to talk about Financial Intelligence, Beauty, Love, Maturity, Visa issues and travelling.

Since I now work with several sites and companies, I will be sharing content with them and posting links to the sites so u can share, follow or like.

Expect more from me.



















Oge.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn chia sẻ trẻ sơ sinh nằm nôi điện có tốt không hay võng điện có tốt không và giải đáp cục điện đưa võng giá bao nhiêu cũng như địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng ở đâu uy tín.

    ReplyDelete