Wednesday, June 3, 2015

One thing that goes wrong in almost every relationship

Many people complain of boring relationships. They say ever since we got married, he has changed / she has changed. My spouse is no ore the same sweet person anymore.
What actually went wrong?


Image result for thinking

We are the ones who actually went wrong.

Somehow, we are wired to think that love letters, dates, dressing to impress et al are only meant to be practiced while dating and such rituals end after the wedding slowly or abruptly.

Relationships are based on love. We must not fail or tire to apply the magic words especially those  which relate to relationships as often as we can.




The words: I LOVE YOU   are all you need!

There are many ways to say I love you just like there are many ways to prepare rice so that it does not begin to get routinal and that is where love letters, apologetic letters, congratulatory letters, condolence letters, poetry, and romantic gestures come in. The good thing is that they have the same effect that the magic words have.

I have tried to compile a few poems/letters that may interest you.

A.  JEALOUS HEART
My eyes are jealous of my heart because my eyes cannot see you but you are always with my heart.

B.   THE REAL MEANING OF "MISS YOU"

Image result for missing you

M ------ My dearest sweetheart
I -------- I hope you are fine today
S ------- Sex is not the only thing in life
S ------- See, we have everything we need: Lots of love


Y ------- You mean the world to me
O ------- Our love is my goodluck charm
U ------- U have made me the luckiest in the world by giving me your heart and love.
I miss you and I love you.

C.  The Alphabet Genius
The person who wrote the alphabet is a genius; but he forgot to put "U" and "I" together.

D.     PROOF

Image result for proof word


A day may start or end without a text or call from me but it can never start or end without me thinking of you. See! I just did ;-)

E.     HELP!
Help!!! I'm addicted to you.

F.         LOVARIA


Image result for lovaria



My head is aching badly, I'm feeling hot inside,
They say I have makaria I tell them its a lie,
I'm suffering from Lovaria my lovely parasite,
Cus whenever I think of you or you touch me, my temperature rises.
Is this the Malaria of mosquitoes or Lovaria of lovequito?      

G.       6 TRUTHS ABOUT U
 1. You are a clown because whenever I think of you, I smile
2. You are a thief because you have stolen my heart
3. You are my King/Queen because your throne is in my heart
4. You are my very heart because I cannot live for a second without you
5. You are a treasure because I would trade the world for you
6. You are a spice because without you, my life is tasteless
All these is to let you know that you are special and I love you from the bottom of my heart.

Do try these, they work like magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment